All buses are sanitized and disinfected before and after every trip
Proper masks are mandatory for all passengers and bus staff.
All passengers will undergo thermal screening. Temperature checks for bus drivers and service staff are done before every trip.
Firstticket NOW – when you need a bus in the next couple of hours. Board a bus on its way.
Boarding Point Navigation – Never lose your way while travelling to your boarding point!
1-click Booking – Save your favourite payment options securely on firstticket, and more.
Download the app.
Why FirstTicket for Bus Ticket Booking
FirstTicket has 2500 bus partners to choose for ticket booking who are serving more than 1,00,000+ routes across India. Being the official partner of SRTC – State Roadways Transport Corporations buses and IRCTC train tickets, AbhiBus enables users to book bus and train tickets on both Desktop and Mobile site seamlessly. All the bookings you make on the FirstTicket website are safe & secure. FirstTicket offers 24/7 customer support to resolve all your bus ticket booking queries.
Benefits of Booking Bus Tickets Online
Booking bus tickets online with FirstTicket has solved many problems that people face while booking their tickets at offline counters or travel agents.
- Avoid standing in long queues at offline bus ticket counters
- Avoid travel agents
- Choose from multiple bus operators
- Book both Private and SRTC bus tickets online
- Check bus ticket availability online
- Get Bus timings, ticket price, boarding & dropping point details online
- Access to payment partner discounts and cashback offers
- Free cancellation feature
- 24/7 customer support
- Each and every transaction is simple, safe and secure.
How to book bus tickets online on FirstTicket
Each and every booking or transaction you do on the FirstTicket website is simple, safe & secure. You can complete your booking process from the best bus booking website FirstTicket.com by following the steps mentioned below.
- Enter the Source and Destination details in the “leaving from” and “Going to” tab respectively
- Select the “Journey date” from calendar icon and click on the “Search” button
- Select any bus operator of your choice from the list of buses which are displayed
- Select a seat, boarding and dropping points and hit “Continue to payment”
- Enter all the required information including contact number & passenger details
- Complete the payment process be selecting your mode of payment
Once the payment process is done, you will receive an M-ticket on your mobile as SMS, whatsapp message and an e-ticket on email ID that was entered under “Enter Contact Details.”